Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Marion County

  •   State: 
    Florida
      County: 
    Marion County
      Zips: 
    32111
    32633
    32663
    32634
    32133
    32183
    34489
    34492
    34477
    34430
    34483
    32192
    34421
    32681
    32182
    34478
    32134
    32664
    32617
    32195
    32134
    32179
    32686
    32113
    34431
    34473
    34488
    34479
    34472
    34476
    34481
    34432
    34480
    34482
    34491
    34420
    34475
    34474
    34470
    34471
      Coordinates: 
    29.210202463000623, -82.05667570184802
      Area total: 
    1662.66 sq. mi., 4306.28 sq. km, 1064103.68 acres
      Area land: 
    1588.42 sq. mi., 4113.98 sq. km, 1016586.24 acres
      Area water: 
    74.25 sq. mi., 192.30 sq. km, 47517.44 acres
      Established: 
    1844
      Capital seat: 

    Ocala
    Address: 601 Se 25Th Ave
    County Courthouse
    Ocala, FL 34471-2690
    Governing Body: County Commission with 5 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Marion County, Florida, United States

  •   Population: 
    375,908; Population change: 13.47% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    237 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $40,492
      Households: 
    62,755
      Unemployment rate: 
    7.00% per 138,469 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    6.50%
      GDP: 
    $9.33 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Marion County's population of Florida of 5,111 residents in 1930 has increased 31-fold to 158,431 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 50.55% female residents and 49.45% male residents live in as of 2020, 63.95% in Marion County, Florida are married and the remaining 36.05% are single population.

    As of 2020, 63.95% in Marion County, Florida are married and the remaining 36.05% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    177,380 residential units of which 88.46% share occupied residential units.

    27.1 minutes is the average time that residents in Marion County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    81.27% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 13.22% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.23% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 3.11% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Marion County, Florida 68.62% are owner-occupied homes, another 16.21% are rented apartments, and the remaining 15.17% are vacant.

  • The 33.29% of the population in Marion County, Florida who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 55.140%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 43.580%) of those eligible to vote in Marion County, Florida.

Skyline of Marion County

In 51 U.S. states are published

2416 Companies
964 Counties
1820 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

MW Performance Horses

Alamo St, Simi Valley, CA 93063

Winter Quarter Farm

4153 Military Pike, Lexington, KY 40513

H & Mc Enterprises

16091 SW Wilsonville Rd, Wilsonville, OR 97070

BSB Quarter Horse Ranch

Sturgis, MI 49091

Just Horse'n Around Inc

6194 West, FL-44, Lake Panasoffkee, FL 33538

Other Companies

Borzini Marvin

205 Grove Pl, King City, CA 93930

ThorSport Farm

4024 Barfield Crescent Rd, Murfreesboro, TN 37128

Locust Hill Farm

109 Melville Rd, Hyde Park, NY 12538

Northeast Slot Car Raceway

15 E Main St, North East, PA 16428

The Peacock Stables

6713 Sjolander Dr, Baytown, TX 77521

Landscape of Florida